- WHO is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
- WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
- TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
- WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- SHARING of Your Personal Data
- PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
- YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
- COOKIES and Pixel Tags
- USING JIALANWORKS Sites and Apps with Third-Party Products and Services
- QUESTIONS and Feedback
WHO is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
SHANGHAI JIALANWORKS CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.ADDRESS: Rm. 202, Building No.9, No. 358 Kangding Road, Jing'An district, Shanghai
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping;
- login and account information, including password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos and videos;
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Apps and Sites, we also provide notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Apps or Sites or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make appointment on JIALANWORKS.com or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery and contact information.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning JIALANWORKS’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
To Protect Our or Others' Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to JIALANWORKS.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
As discussed above, JIALANWORKS collects data about your fitness activity or your physical characteristics, together, “Workout Info”, to provide our Apps and other services. Because of the personal nature
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our Sites and Apps.
- When you purchase JIALANWORKS products from our Sites and Apps, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- When you use our Apps, we rely on your consent for processing and for certain limited purposes to fulfill our contract with you (for example, for in-App purchases).
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
JIALANWORKS shares your personal data with:
- JIALANWORKS entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on JIALANWORKS’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your JIALANWORKS activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing JIALANWORKS’s social sharing to control what information you make available through JIALANWORKS’s social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
International Transfers of your Personal Data
We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules. Where personal data is transferred within JIALANWORKS, we use an intragroup data transfer agreement.
Retention of your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please email us at info@JIALANWORKS.com.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us using the contact details in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.
CHANGES to the Policy
We keep our policy under regular review. We may need to update the policy from time to time to comply with applicable law and regulations or other legitimate purposes. We may separately advise you about the change according to laws.
This version was last updated on 15th May of 2022.